Do you have copy writing skills and are looking to progress your career? We are a growing web company in Poole looking for a full-time permanent copywriter.
No need to have years of experience, but passion is everything.
We are looking for a bright, like-minded person to join us on our journey to grow the SEO department and the business.
Working in a rapidly expanding, passionate, team of young professionals, you will be responsible for all copywriting to including mainly SEO content writing, however, there will also be aspects of website content writing. You will need to be able to write error-free copy with the ability to critique and proof your own writing and will be working across a huge variety of industries.
This brand-new position offers a creative, fun team environment, paying up to £18,000 with other great benefits for the right candidate.
This role will grow with the company, with the view to developing into Head Copywriter.
SEO experience and knowledge isn’t mandatory as this will be taught on the job, however some experience of copywriting would be great with lots of passion to develop your skills and experience.
However, there will be aspects of SEO in the role and therefore we are looking for someone who is willing to learn and develop their craft, as well as learn new skills.
The responsibilities of the Copywriter will include:
- Writing raw copy for SEO purposes
- Writing website content for clients
- Subbing and proof-reading all content; to ensure it is error-free and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
- Being a point of contact for all content writing and best practise and ensuring all changes and feedback are actioned before work is published
- Maintaining the work schedule and ensure all copy is written within the project deadline and to the brief
What we’re looking for?
- Passion for copywriting
- Commercial copy writing experience would be great but not a deal breaker
- Confident and flexible as you will be working with a range of clients from varying industries
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills to ensure delivery of work on time and of the highest standard
Personal and interpersonal Skills:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Pro-active self-starter and confident
- Able to take direction, constructive feedback and support other members of staff
- A creative eye, ability to think outside of the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
What’s in it for you?
- £18,000 with the potential for bonuses as the business grows
- Mon – Thurs 9.00am- 5.00pm / Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (33 in total)
- Pension Contribution
- Creative, flexible working environment in an awesome team of young professionals
To apply please email your CV to Natasha@southcoastweb.co.uk